Happy Fri-Yay everyone! 😊 it’s nearing the end of another glorious week and it still amazes me how fast this year is going. Thanksgiving is in (less than) TWO weeks!!! Crazy, right?
Well, these end of weeks moments I’d like to take a moment of gratitude of what happened through the week. My series (5 things) relates to 5 things which I am thankful of for this week. I try to really think about this because we all know how life can get. We often forget what our blessings are unfortunately.
My 5 includes the following:
1. The boy. Yes, you have guessed it, I do have a boyfriend. I am so glad to have him. Even though we do drive each other crazy constantly, I’m lucky to have him. He’s helped me out so much and I will forever be grateful. I looked upon this because as a dear friend of mine is now going through a breakup of her own. It’s making me realize how great my life really is.
2. God. Once again, He has proven me that He never leaves my side. Another trying week of stresses and letdowns, I know I can always lean onto Him for comfort and guidance. He gives me the peace and strength to continue.
3. Job. Hectic moments. Hectic people. Hectoc life. But, it provides food, shelter, and other necessities to get me by.
4. Sunny days. A reminder that after all of the storms that life gives us, sunshine is just a moment away. Be positive and keep moving forward.
5. Ability to see good in everything. We all have bad days and moments, but deep inside, there’s a good person. When we focus more on the positive, our lives begin to change. One of my favorite quotes happen to be “hope for the best; prepare for the worst.” We all know that bad things happen, but that won’t stop me from believing in the best of something while being prepared by a possible betrayal.
I would love to hear what your top 5 things that you are most thankful that happened through the week. They could be from both good and bad situations since every situation can have a learning experience attached.
God bless everyone. Shine the light for all to see.