Good evening everyone 😊
What do you think about free will? God gave us the freedom to do whatever we want, right? This is correct, but I had thoughts about it.
We are often told by our humanly parents that we can do whatever we want as long as if it makes us happy. But, they would like us to make good decisions and treat others with respect, love, and kindness.
Similarities between human parents and godly parents. God loves us all! He wants us to have a great life by honoring Him.
Think about it.
God is good!!
It’s Monday. A new day. A new week. A new you.
It’s time to rise up and shine! Be the warrior that you know you are. Be that light in the dark for others to see.
You can do anything that you set your mind to.
Focus. Believe. Keep moving forward with what you believe in.
Never forget who you are. You’ve got anything that gets handed to you. Don’t give up. You never know how close you really are.
Love. Honor. Joy.
The answer: NO!
Trust me on this. Anything IS possible. It just has to come with the right mindset. If you truly focus and have excellent determination, you can do anything. A few years ago, I managed to pay off half my student loans (full amount: $16,000) in one year on a low income. I just adjusted each month and found a way to put extra towards it each month. I ate just fine. Rent was never late. I did good! I was prepared at the end of my grace period after college.
But if only I stuck with the plan then. Two years later and more debt in hand, I’m back to conquer it once and for all! Debt isn’t welcome here anymore. I’m kicking it out!
Feel free to follow my debt free journey here. I will be posting what I do on a daily basis to permanently remove debt from my home.
We aren’t supposed to be living like this. Let’s live our lives the way we were created to live. God doesn’t want us to be stressed and and debt.
I hope you all have a great day and conquer on!
Jesus loved us so much that He died on the cross. He didn’t deserve that. We did. His death was the mission to wipe us clean from our sins. So, let’s live our lives for Him. We owe our lives to Him. He loves us dearly. He cares for us so much!
Never think of God as evil. God is good! He wants good for us! It’s the devil that wants us to be in pain and cause even more evil around the world. God encourages love and kindness and serving others as importance. Lean on God for guidance. See all the blessings that He has placed in your life. Talk to Him about your sins and struggles with life. Let Him handle those stresses. He wants us to be happy and have a good life.
He loves us so much! Let us love others the same way no matter what the situation is.
Spread love, not hate. God is good! God is love!
I believe we need another prayer circle on here. There is too much craziness and chaos going on in the world and we would just need to pray at this moment. Who’s with me? I’ll start it out. I will list out my items for prayer and concerns for this morning. I hope you would follow through with me. Let’s all get together and pray. He is listening.
1. My strength and guidance to get through this crazy thing called life through Jesus Christ.
2. People of Puerto Rico. They have been hit hard by hurricane Maria and it just breaks my heart. Pray for them to find comfort and peace as they try to relive their lives again. Pray for them to receive all that they need as they rebuild their community. Pray for love through this.
Let’s keep this going, shall we? Feel free to leave your prayers in the comments (or even message me your thoughts and prayers if you would like to keep quiet) and I will pray for whatever is on your mind.
God bless everyone! You are loved!
Take a look around. Realize how blessed you really are. Puerto Rico has been hit hard by hurricane Maria and I can’t imagine how they are handling things down there. What I can do is pray and looking at my own life. I’m lucky. I’m blessed. My problems don’t even seem like problems compared to what’s happening.
Life is chaotic. If you’re having a bad day, chances are that at least one other person is having a worse day. So, keep your head up, and move forward.
Is that right?!?!?! I joined YouTube?????
Yes, it is correct. I am continuing my journey on spreading the Gospel and living the life that God has intended us to live: by following Him. Also, I will post updates about my financial journey on becoming debt free and my frugal life. We are not meant to live a life of debt and I will be fighting it until it’s paid off for good.
I hope you enjoy my new venture, but don’t worry, I will still be active on this Website. This won’t be going anywhere! I promise 🙂
I hope you all are having a beautiful weekend. Don’t forget to smile big and proud. You never know who is watching.
Stay tuned for daily videos. Click here for my YouTube channel.
What are you going to remember at the end of your life? Most 90 year olds say that they worked too much without enjoying their lives more. Please think carefully. Life is a truly precious thing. It is way too short. Never miss opportunities that matter most.
Just keep praying and asking God what the plan is for your life. We are meant to embrace life with love and faith and courage. Don’t give in to what society says to do.
Live life to the fullest with love and compassion. Pray. Have that deep connection with God and Jesus. They know what’s best.
So, get out of debt as soon as you can. Enjoy every little moment you have. You never know what’s around the corner. Let’s live the life we are meant to live through Christ.
What will you remember in 50 years?
In today’s society, we have grown accustomed about debt being normal. Credit cards, student loans, mortgages, and more have been taken over our households. This can’t be what life is supposed to be like forever, right? I believe God wants us to be free especially with our finances. I keep finding myself going back to these Bible verses whenever I try to work on my own finances:
“My child, if you have put up security for a friend’s debt or agreed to guarantee the debt of a stranger – if you have trapped yourself by your agreement and are caught by what you said – follow my advice and save yourself, for you have placed yourself at your friend’s mercy. Now swallow your pride; go and beg to have your name erased. Don’t put it off; do it now! Don’t rest until you do. Save yourself like a gazelle escaping from a hunter, like a bird fleeing from a net.”
This verse could have a totally different meaning that what I think it is, but it’s just what helps me out when times get tough. We are not meant for all sorts of debts onto our names. We need to be compassionate and caring with our finances. So, go! Hurry up! Be careful to who you give your money to even to people who you think you’d trust.
Society’s norm has taken over many households. Our names are scattered across many companies who are eager to take money from our hard-earned paychecks without a care in the world!
God wants us to be free. Let’s take charge of our own finances and be the boss to overcome financial burdens. Finances don’t have to be stressful. Anything is possible with God on our sides. Take action and conquer any debt. Flee from the burdens which the society says what normal is. Follow what God intended us to have for our lives.
Never give up. Financial freedom and independence can be closer than you might think.
Have faith and follow through.
It’s Friday!!!!! Or Fri-Yay as many of you probably already know 🙂
I will be starting a new series called “5 Things”. It will reflect 5 things that I am truly grateful for and appreciate every week. Once a week I will share what brought me extreme gratitude during this crazy thing called life.
My 5 things are:
1. God. This might seem really obvious, but over the past couple weeks, I have felt very low of myself with little hope and faith of my future. This week changed. I feel so renewed and know that God is right beside me cheering me on and telling myself to never give up. If you ever feel alone, just have a moment and read the Bible and to pray. Don’t give up hope. Keep on believing and moving forward. Don’t let the demons win.
2. Ability to drive. Yes, traffic and the long routes can certainly be a pain, but having the freedom to get up and go drive somewhere just because you want to is an amazing feeling. I kmow others who can’t due to disabilities and I realize their frustrations of not being able to drive and always having to rely on others for a ride. There is more freedom than what we think. Enjoy what you CAN do.
3. Ability to pay bills. Not exactly the best thing in the planet, but a necessity of life. I may not have the greatest life, but I’m glad that I have the ability to provide for myself. I have shelter. I have food. Every month without any assistance. It’s a great feeling.
4. My health. I experienced a headache earlier. I disliked it and wished it would just go away!! But, after thinking it over, I am glad for it. It was just a minor and temporary issue. There are many people going through much more worse health issues so who am I to complain? I don’t have cancer. I’m not diabetic. I don’t have any disorders. I’m good. I’m healthy. Life is good.
5. Changing of seasons. October is here already. Autumn started recently and it’s amazing to see the leaves start changing colors. It’s nice to still be able to see the different seasons. Many die daily or at least stuck indoors for various reasons. It’s nice to experience these changes while I still can.
Life can get complicated and messy, but there is always good in every situation. Take a look around. What brings you gratitude for this week?