I hope you all enjoyed the thanksgiving holiday! 😊
I sure did! 😊😊
My knitting project is complete and it was a success as it was presented to a dear friend. The project was for a special organization called Birthright. They help young parents with needed items to help get them by. Any donations are appreciated. So, I have decided to make some cozy hats for the time being with more to be expected as well 😊 I am very glad I have done this for them. They do so much to help others.
Have a great day and don’t forget to keep that smile on your face. We are luckier than we think we are.
There is often debate amd controversy about all what God does is just filled with hate and judgement.
Not true. He is the light of the world! He wants us to have a great life. He’s our Father. Think about it. Think about your parents. They want you to be good and have a good life, but if you mess up, they would most likely want you to be willing suffer any consequences and be punished for our actions of wrong doing.
God is good. Everything He does is for good judgement.
He loved us so much that He let His only son die for us – to save us. Let’s live our lives for Him.
I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions. I hope you all have a great day and put a big smile on your face. You never know who is watching! 🙂
Do you often feel frustrated during the worktime? Is there at least one person who gets on your last nerves and you don’t know what to do? Are you afraid of loosing your temper and possibly your job because of it?
You are not alone. We all deal with that same situation at one time or another. Just don’t give up and focus on what truly matters.
Here are my tips that help me through the day:
1. Just breathe. A deep breath does wonders. Those breathing techniques you possibly learned in yoga aren’t just for show. They help calm the mind.
2. Ask yourself ‘What Would Jesus Do?’: Yes, that good ole WWJD moment from bible camp really spoke out to me recently and it’s true. In any situation, ask yourself those four words of what He would do in that situation. Think about it. When He got betrayed, did He rise up in pure anger to someone who thought had his back? No. He remained calm and dealt with it respectfully unlike any of us in a situation of betrayal. So, the next time we feel stressed or frustrated with anyone or anything, just remain calm and accept the outcome. We are here for a reason.
3. Earbuds: If possible anyway, but having a distraction from the outsiders can be such a stress reliever.
Don’t give up. Be calm. Be patient. Be caring. Be you. You are there for a purpose.
I would like to take a moment today and thank all of the veterans who have served this country. They all have done so much to protect what they believe in and I will forever be grateful. They are truly great people and I will always honor them no matter what.
Happy Fri-Yay everyone! 😊 it’s nearing the end of another glorious week and it still amazes me how fast this year is going. Thanksgiving is in (less than) TWO weeks!!! Crazy, right?
Well, these end of weeks moments I’d like to take a moment of gratitude of what happened through the week. My series (5 things) relates to 5 things which I am thankful of for this week. I try to really think about this because we all know how life can get. We often forget what our blessings are unfortunately.
My 5 includes the following:
1. The boy. Yes, you have guessed it, I do have a boyfriend. I am so glad to have him. Even though we do drive each other crazy constantly, I’m lucky to have him. He’s helped me out so much and I will forever be grateful. I looked upon this because as a dear friend of mine is now going through a breakup of her own. It’s making me realize how great my life really is.
2. God. Once again, He has proven me that He never leaves my side. Another trying week of stresses and letdowns, I know I can always lean onto Him for comfort and guidance. He gives me the peace and strength to continue.
3. Job. Hectic moments. Hectic people. Hectoc life. But, it provides food, shelter, and other necessities to get me by.
4. Sunny days. A reminder that after all of the storms that life gives us, sunshine is just a moment away. Be positive and keep moving forward.
5. Ability to see good in everything. We all have bad days and moments, but deep inside, there’s a good person. When we focus more on the positive, our lives begin to change. One of my favorite quotes happen to be “hope for the best; prepare for the worst.” We all know that bad things happen, but that won’t stop me from believing in the best of something while being prepared by a possible betrayal.
I would love to hear what your top 5 things that you are most thankful that happened through the week. They could be from both good and bad situations since every situation can have a learning experience attached.
God bless everyone. Shine the light for all to see.
There is so much controversy concerning people with disabilities and I honestly don’t understand why. As a Christian woman, would I be mad at God for creating humans to be this way? No. Each person is a gift from God.
I know many people who have disabilities such as blindness, downs syndrome, autism, deaf, and much more. They are kind, hilarious, smart, and caring individuals who happen to think or even look a little differently than the majority of the population. They don’t even care what others think about them. Their confidence is up higher than anyone I know.
It might be tough at times, but no one ever said life is easy.
We are all a gift from God. Take delight in ALL of His creations.
I don’t know any Christians who think they are perfect or close to. Just because we believe in God and His ways does not mean we’re perfect by any means. God is the only perfect one.
If we were perfect, then we wouldn’t be struggling in every day life. Finances, emotions, and every battle we often come across on a daily basis.
With all of my struggles and tests I still find myself going through now, I’m surprised that God hasn’t given up on me it, but I will forever be grateful. It makes me lean on Him even more which is exactly what we should be doing anyway.
So, no, I am far away from perfection. I am a work-in-progress constantly saying no to demons and trying my best to focus on the Lord. What helps me through the battles is “What Would Jesus Do” in these situations? This usually calms me down.
There is nothing on earth that is close to perfection.
Good evening everyone 😊
What do you think about free will? God gave us the freedom to do whatever we want, right? This is correct, but I had thoughts about it.
We are often told by our humanly parents that we can do whatever we want as long as if it makes us happy. But, they would like us to make good decisions and treat others with respect, love, and kindness.
Similarities between human parents and godly parents. God loves us all! He wants us to have a great life by honoring Him.
Think about it.
God is good!!
Jesus loved us so much that He died on the cross. He didn’t deserve that. We did. His death was the mission to wipe us clean from our sins. So, let’s live our lives for Him. We owe our lives to Him. He loves us dearly. He cares for us so much!
Never think of God as evil. God is good! He wants good for us! It’s the devil that wants us to be in pain and cause even more evil around the world. God encourages love and kindness and serving others as importance. Lean on God for guidance. See all the blessings that He has placed in your life. Talk to Him about your sins and struggles with life. Let Him handle those stresses. He wants us to be happy and have a good life.
He loves us so much! Let us love others the same way no matter what the situation is.