If you ever come to Nashville or in the middle Tennessee area, you need to check out the parks in the area. There is a lot more than the “music city” mumbo jumbo here than what you often hear about.
Below I have picked my top 5 parks that I love the most so far. Expect the list to continually change in the future (haha!) Gotta love nature!
1. Natchez Trace State Park – Wildersville, TN
2. Barfield Crescent Park – Murfreesboro, TN
3. Edwin Warner Park – Nashville, TN
4. Old Stone Fort Archeological Park – Manchester, TN
5. Long Hunter State Park – Hermitage, TN
Have a lovely day 😊